1. These terms and conditions in no way affect your existing statutory rights as a consumer.
2. Goods are sold subject to availability.
3. There is no binding contract between us until we have accepted your order and received payment.
4. You must be over the age of 18 years old and must not be registered blind or partially sighted to be able to purchase spectacles.
5. Your prescription must be issued to you by a registered Optometrist or Medical practitioner within the last 2 years unless your Optometrist states that your eye examination must be within 1 year or less. If requested a copy of your prescription must be provided to us.
6. You are responsible for providing us with accurate prescription details. We shall not be liable as a result of any errors made by you when entering your details online.
7. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm your order has been accepted by sending you an email at the email address you provide in your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
8. In the event that you wish to cancel your order before your order has been dispatched, please be aware that this may incur an administration fee. This is to cover any postage, materials or manufacturing costs we may incur while your order is being fulfilled.
9. Special orders: consisting of frames or lenses that are not listed as available on our website this includes, but is not limited to, colour(s), size(s), models and brands, are none refundable unless otherwise agreed at our absolute discretion
We at just4specs guarantee the quality of our frames and lenses with one year manufacture’s warranty. We cannot refund or replace any spectacles damaged by either neglect or misuse. We will supply a new pair to the same prescription as the original pair and will endeavour to replace the identical product subject to availability or an alternative frame of your choice of the same value.
Money back guarantee is available on all frames as long as they are returned within 14 days of purchase (from postmark date of delivery). Refund is also given on all our standard lenses but not on special ordered lenses packages.
You must fill out our Return Form before sending the spectacles back and must be received in their original undamaged case in a saleable condition along with your proof of purchase/receipt.
Our 14 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on the website are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, on the rare occasions the item is unavailable it is usually because we are awaiting deliveries.
2. We shall not charge you for goods that we cannot supply you.
3. If the item you wish to order is unavailable for any reason we will contact you by email.
Limitations of Supply
1. Pupil distance (PD) is needed with all orders.
2. We will generally fulfil orders for spectacles with combined powers up to -8.00/+6.00 with a cylindrical power of up to 3 dioptres.
3. We will require personal communication via email for all prescriptions above the maximum combined power above 8 dioptres.
Price & Payment
1. Prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice, however once your order has been accepted we will not change the price.
2. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing standard rate.
3. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
We currently only accept GBP.
1. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for the delivery at the time you make the order.
2. We will endeavour to dispatch the goods to you within 5 working days of us accepting your order (unless otherwise stated on the website), please note all orders and prescription lenses can take up to two working weeks. Special Lenses such as Bifocals, Varifocals, High Index, Premium, Transitions and Polarised Lenses may take up to 28 working days. In the unlikely event of any delays we will notify you. Minima products are handmade to order in France and may take up to 28 working days to dispatch, although we do endeavour to dispatch them within two working weeks.
3. Postage and packaging is £4.15 in the UK, however this may change without notice. All our products are sent by Royal mail 1st class. All designer spectacles or anything over £70 are sent by Special Delivery to UK mainland at no extra charge.
4. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you.
5. In the unlikely event you do not receive delivery of the goods within 10 days of the goods been dispatched you must notify us immediately.
Here at just4specs all International Shippings is sent via Royal Mail Tracking and may require a signature depending on its destination. Upon shipment an e-mail will be sent to you stating that your order has now been completed. If you wish to track your order you can do so by requesting the tracking number. Enabling you to track the progress of your package anytime. We estimate to allow 2-3 weeks for all International orders to be delivered, please note times may differ during peak season. For shipping times to International countries please see Royal Mails website.
All International packages are insured for 50% of their value. just4specs cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged packages during transit. However will do our absolute best of our abilities to attempted to resolve any issues that may arise during transit, for you, however we are unable to make no guarantee of such.
Please note you may be subject to import duties and taxes. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict ahead of time what they may be. Any additional charges that may arise after reaching the destination country is solely the customer’s responsibility, and just4specs is not responsible for it in anyway. For more information about import duties and taxes, please contact your local customs office.
The following clauses shall not affect your statutory rights.
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
2. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
3. We do not deliver to your area;
4. One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers or:
5. You have previously made a claim for non-delivery of goods.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Please see our separate Refunds and Returns Policy.
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of delivery of the goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 days from dispatched date, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of this problem within 30 days of this dispatched date .
3. If you notify a problem with us under this condition, our obligation will be;
3.1 To make good any shortage or non-delivery.
3.2 To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective.
3.3 To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
4. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by the way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 3.1 above.
5. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of export or import of the goods you purchase.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded.
7. We shall not be liable for any errors made when entering prescription details online.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and size of the goods. Please note that all frame(s) and product(s) measurements are just an estimated guideline.
Events beyond our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, pandemics, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If in any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with United Kingdom law.
Any data supplied to us will not be handed over or sold to third parties. All your information is securely transmitted using 128bit encryption and securely stored.
Your Personal Data
We and any of our subcontractors will fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all personal details passed to us as part of any order.